Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ma Chauffeur truly does exist



Ok, I’m here and I’m there, and I’m everywhere.  Is it that obvious that I’ve been reading Dr. Seuss to my 4-month old B?  Right now he is napping across the Boppy on my lap and his nap is supposed to last another hour, but then again he woke up an hour early this morning so you do the math. Anyway, here’s to a quick intro.

I was born, raised, and now live and work in suburban Detroit.  I’ve been married to the love of my life for 1 ½ years and together we created our little miracle, B, who was born this past July.  Besides being a SAHM, I work from home for the CFO of a Big 10 University, I'm the CEO of my own company Motor City Vintage Rentals and, of course, our household.

Even though I absolutely love all of my “real” jobs, my most satisfying job doesn’t give me a monetary paycheck, but a paycheck of sweet giggles, ear to ear smiles, wet kisses, tight hugs, and crocodile tears. I'll gladly accept nose burning farts too. I might not always do everything perfectly, especially as a new Mom, but at least I can sleep peacefully until 3:45a.m. knowing I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment